WTI crude futures lower to start the day
21-Feb-18 10:30 ET
[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day higher:
- Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 0.1% at 88.0828
- Dollar index is currently up 0.09% at 89.8
- Mar WTI crude is down 0.57% on the day.
- API data due out after the bell
- Futures are $0.35 lower to $61.44/barrel.
- In other energy, Mar natural gas is up $0.05 at $2.67/MMBtu
- Apr gold gained $1.40 and trades at $1332.60/oz, while Mar silver gained $0.11 to $16.55/oz
- Mar copper remains unchanged at $3.19/lb
- Finally, agriculture:
- Mar corn is unchanged at $3.66/bu.
- Mar soy is up $0.06 at $10.3325/bu.
- Mar wheat is down $0.01 at $4.48/bu.