Natural gas futures settle lower following EIA data
07-Dec-17 15:35 ET
[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day lower :
- Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently down 1.55% at 84.11
- Dollar index is currently up 0.17% at 93.77
- Jan WTI Crude is up 1.23% on the day.
- Futures settle $0.69 higher to $56.65/barrel.
- In other energy:
- Jan Natural Gas settled down $0.16 at $2.76/MMBtu
- On the metals:
- Feb Gold lost $12.80 to settle at $1253.30/oz, while Mar silver lost $0.16 to $15.8/oz
- Mar copper settled flat at $2.96/lb
- Finally, agriculture:
- Mar Corn settled unchanged at $3.52/bu.
- Jan soy settled flat at $9.92/bu.
- Mar wheat settled flat at $4.22/bu.