Crude settles noticeably lower ahead of API inventory data at 4:30 pm ET
14-Nov-17 15:35 ET
[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day higher :
- Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 2.07% at 87.2
- Dollar index is currently down 0.68% at 93.85
- Oct WTI Crude is down 1.87% on the day.
- API inventory data to be released at 4:30 pm ET.
- Futures settle $1.06 lower to $55.7/barrel.
- In other energy, Dec Natural Gas settled down $0.06 at $3.11/MMBtu
- On the metals:
- Dec Gold gained $4.40 to settle at $1283.30/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.04 to $17.09/oz
- Dec Copper dropped $0.05 to $3.07/lb
- Finally, agriculture:
- Dec Corn settled up $0.04 at $3.42/bu.
- Dec Soy settled up $0.0725 at $9.7525/bu.
- Dec Wheat settled down $0.03 at $4.25/bu.