The IPO market has been humming with activity and that is set to continue this week with another ten deals expected to price. Overall, 2018 has been a very busy year so far in terms of pricings. To put that into perspective, there have already been twenty IPOs this year compared to eleven at this time a year ago -- an increase of more than 80%. While conditions can change rapidly in the IPO market, so far, it is looking like 2018 will be the most active year since 2014 when 275 deals priced.
As for this week's IPOs, there isn't one prominent headliner in the group, but, there are a few interesting ones that should capture some attention. Among those are a pair of oil and gas related IPOs, which has been a hot spot of late due to the increase in crude oil and natural gas prices and the accompanying rise in drilling activity.
Monday, February 5:
- No IPOs expected.
Tuesday, February 6:
- No IPOs expected.
Wednesday, February 7:
- Bioceres (BIOX): The provider of crop productivity solutions including seeds, seed traits, and seed treatments is expected to price its 11.8 million share IPO within a range of $10-$12.
- TFI TAB Gida (TFIG): The Turkey-based operator of quick serve restaurants is expected to price its 22.0 million share IPO within a range of $9-$11.
- Victory Capital (VCTR): The boutique investment management firm with $59 billion in assets under management is expected to price its 11.7 million share IPO within a range of $17-$19.
Thursday, February 8:
- Cactus (WHD): The designer & manufacturer of wellheads & pressure control equipment for unconventional oil & gas wells is expected to price its 21.4 million share IPO within a range of $16-$19.
- Evolus (EOLS): The medical aesthetics company focused on the facial aesthetics market is expected to price its 5.0 million share IPO within a range of $12-$14.
- Huami (HMI): The biometric & activity data company with a focus on the smart wearable device industry is expected to price its 10.0 million share IPO within a range of $10-$12.
- Quintana Energy Services (QES): The oilfield services company focused on the onshore oil & natural gas exploration market is expected to price its 9.3 million share IPO within a range of $12-$15.
- Blink Charging (BLNK): The owner and operator of EV charging equipment and charging services is expected to price its 4.6 million share IPO at $5.
Friday, February 9:
- IPSCO Tubulars (IPSC): The producer of seamless and welded oil country tubular goods is expected to price its 23.3 million share IPO within a range of $20-$23
- Cardlytics (CDLX): The developer of a platform that helps marketers determine where and when consumers are spending money is expected to price its 5.4 million share IPO within a range of $13-$15.