The Software-as-a-Service company SolarWinds (SWI) had a fairly brief stint on the public markets before being taken private in 2016. Now, as it prepares to reenter the public market, it has bolstered its product offerings, expanded its addressable market, and has transitioned towards a higher-margin, subscription-based model.
These fundamental qualities, along with IPO investors' healthy appetite for cloud-based software deals, should translate into a strong performance this week.
Monday, October 15:
- No IPOs Expected.
Tuesday, October 16:
- No IPOs Expected.
Wednesday, October 17:
- Riley Exploration (REPX): The Permian Basin-based oil and natural gas company focused on growing cash flow through acquisition/development of oil, natural gas, and NGLs is expected to price its 6.7 mln share IPO within a range of $14-$16.
Thursday, October 18:
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals (PHAS): The clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to treat orphan diseases with an initial focus on cardio-pulmonary indications is expected to price its 5.0 mln share IPO within a range of $12.50-$14.00.
- Studio City (MSC): This gaming, retail, and entertainment resort located in Macau is expected to price its 28.8 mln share IPO within a range of $10.50-$12.50.
- SI-BONE (SIBN): The medical device company developing minimally-invasive surgical implant systems is expected to price its 6.0 mln share IPO within a range of $13-$15.
- Valtech (VTEC): The developer of an end-to-end digital platform for business transformation is expected to price its 6.7 mln share IPO within a range of $14-$16.
Friday, October 19:
- SolarWinds (SWI): The leading provider of IT infrastructure management software is expected to price its 42.0 mln share IPO within a range of $17-$19.
- LogicBio Therapeutics (LOGC): The genome editing company developing medicines to treat rare diseases using its GeneRide platform is expected to price its 5.8 mln share IPO within a range of $12.50-$14.00.