The strong performance of these deals has managed to over-shadow Lyft's (LYFT) rocky start, which is a positive sign for the IPO market overall.
And that is good news because this week shapes up to be the busiest week of the year for IPOs. Not only will it be active in terms of volume, but this week will feature a couple highly-anticipated IPOs that are sure to generate plenty of interest. The main headliner will be social media company Pinterest (PINS), which has been rumored to go public for a couple years now. Its name recognition, size, and strong growth rates are bound to lure plenty of investors in.
But the IPO that may end up stealing the show is Zoom Video Communications (ZOOM), a close peer of Skype's. Its financials are rock-solid and the float is relatively light, creating a combination that should equate to a very strong debut.
Monday, April 15:
- No IPOs expected.
Tuesday, April 16:
- No IPOs expected.
Wednesday, April 17:
- Palomar Holdings (PLMR): The provider of specialty property insurance products is expected to price its 5.6 mln share IPO within a range of $15-$17.
Thursday, April 18:
- Pinterest (PINS): The owner and operator of a social bookmarking platform is expected to price its 75.0 mln share IPO within a range of $15-$17.
- Zoom Video Communications (ZM): The provider of a video-first communications platform is expected to price its 20.9 mln share IPO within a range of $28-$32.
- Brigham Minerals (MNRL): The manager of a portfolio of mineral and royalty interests in liquids-rich resource basins across the U.S. is expected to price its 13.5 mln share IPO within a range of $15-$18.
- Greenlane Holdings (GNLN): The distributor of vaporization products and consumption accessories is expected to price its 5.3 mln share IPO within a range of $14-$16.
- HOOKIPA Pharma (HOOK): The clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing immuno-therapeutics targeting infectious diseases is expected to price its 6.7 mln share IPO within a range of $14-$16.
- Turning Point Therapeutics (TPTX): The clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing small molecule oncology therapies is expected to price its 7.4 mln share IPO within a range of $16-$18.
Friday, April 19:
- Stock market closed for Good Friday.