It's another busy week for the IPO market with as many as seven deals expected to price. Once again, there are a couple substantial deals in the set, another positive sign for the IPO market in general. Two of the larger deals include operators of retail shops commonly found in airports and transportation centers -- one of which has heavy exposure to South America. In fact, there is another South American IPO on the docket this week as Argentina's largest private electric power generation company goes public.
And lastly, following in the footsteps of Nine Energy Services (NINE) and Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT), there is another oil and gas drilling company on the schedule this week as it looks to take advantage of the rise in crude oil prices.
Monday, January 29:
- No IPO pricings expected.
Tuesday, January 30:
- MTech Acquisition Corp (MTECU): The newly formed blank check company with a focus on the cannabis industry is expected to price its 5.0 million share IPO at $10.
Wednesday, January 31:
- One Stop Systems (OSS): The manufacturer of high-end systems for high performance computing applications is expected to price its 2.9 million share IPO within a range of $6-$8.
Thursday, February 1:
- Corporacion America Airports (CAAP): The acquirer, developer and operator of airport concessions in Latin America, Europe, and Eurasia is expected to price its 28.6 million share IPO within a range of $19-$23.
- Hudson (HUD): The owner and operator of Hudson News stores at airports, hotels, and landmarks is expected to price its 39.4 million share IPO within a range of $19-$21.
- VICI Properties (VICI): The REIT focused on owning and developing experiential real estate assets in gaming, hospitality, entertainment destinations is expected to price its 50.0 million share IPO within a range of $19-$21.
Friday, February 2:
- Central Puerto (CEPU): The largest private sector power generation company in Argentina is expected to price its 35.5 million share IPO within a range of $17.50-$21.50
- FTS International (FTSI): The provider of hydraulic fracturing services in North America is expected to price its 15.2 million share IPO within a range of $15-$19.