There has been a lot of interest in growth stocks this year, so the timing for William Blair's Annual Growth Stock Conference, which starts Monday, sure does seem right.
William Blair 37th Annual Growth Stock Conference (Monday, June 12 - Thursday, June 15)
- Why it's important
- Growth stocks have been a favored asset class given the persistence of low economic growth rates. Many growth stocks are sporting premium valuations as a result, so investors are keen on hearing commentary that supports the premium valuations.
- The majority of company presentations will be made by executive rank members (eg. CEOs, CFOs, COOs, etc.)
- The companies presenting here vary by size and industry, so there will be good perspective offered across the growth-stock universe on the business environment
- A closer look
- In 2016 more than 200 companies presented at the growth stock conference
- What's in play?
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM)
- PowerShares QQQ ETF (QQQ)
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (IWF)
- Vanguard growth ETF (VUG)
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF (IVW)
- iShares Core U.S. Growth ETF (IUSG)
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF (SCHG)