Last Update: 15-Nov-18 10:03 ET
Philadelphia Fed Index
- The Philadelphia Fed Index for November fell to 12.9 (Briefing.com consensus 20.5) from 22.2 in October, as most component indexes fell back from stronger levels.
- The New orders Index fell to 9.1 from 19.3.
- The Shipments Index dipped to 21.6 from 24.5.
- The Prices Paid Index rose from 38.2 to 39.3.
- The diffusion index for future general business activity slipped to 27.2 from 33.8.
- The key takeaway from the report is that manufacturing growth slowed in the Philadelphia Fed region in November, yet it still remains in an expansion mode with a reading above 0.0.